The spine is a complex structure that provides both mobility and strength. Proper functioning of the neck and back allows for fluid, effortless movement. But, when there is a deformity, injury, or disease of the spine, common activities such as turning, bending, or stretching often become painfully out of reach. More than 80% of adults will experience significant back or neck pain at sometime during their life.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center performs a large number of surgeries annually, treating problems resulting from degeneration of the cervical and lumbar discs, spinal stenosis, spinal deformity, tumors, trauma, and instability.
The outstanding results of our technologically advanced surgical treatment have made Orthopaedic & Spine Center one of the most trusted names in spinal care in the region.
Our Spine Services
- Lumbar Micro Discectomy
- Posterior Lumbar Decompression and Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Endoscopic Discectomy
- Vertebral Plasty
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Replacement Surgery
- Posterior Foraminotomy and Discectomy
- Anterior and Posterior Scoliosis Fusion
- Fusion for Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Trauma
- Nonsurgical Treatments – EMG, Nerve Root Blocks