Our Regenerative Medicine Team Offers Free Diagnostic Image/Report Review
Have you been considering stem cell therapy, but are unsure if it is appropriate for your condition? The Regenerative Medicine Team at OSC is now offering free diagnostic image/report reviews!
Here’s how it works:
- Option 1 – Call 757-596-1900 and ask about Free Diagnostic Image review
- Option 2 – Complete interest form on OSC webpage: https://www.osc-ortho.com/free-diagnostic-image-review-for-stem-cell-therapy/
There are two ways you can get your diagnostic images to us:
- You can drop off images and/or reports to our office or send through US mail.
- For Drop off/mail – All envelopes should be labeled – Attn: Medical Records-MES Program
- Our address for US Mail: OSC, 250 Nat Turner Blvd., Newport News, VA 23606
- To upload into our Radconnect system, patient will be given instructions on how to create a RadConnect account and how to upload images
The Regenerative Medicine Physician who reviews your images will indicate if stem cell therapy is/isn’t appropriate for you and your condition. You will be contacted by a staff member with the results and an appointment for a consultation will be scheduled if stem cell may be an option for treatment.