OSC Physical Therapy Center has an excellent opportunity for a full time Physical Therapist to join our expanding outpatient orthopaedic clinic. OSC Physical Therapy is a thriving, physician owned practice utilizing the latest technology and techniques to treat orthopaedic surgeries and impairments.
- Employee Healthcare premium – paid for by OSC
- Group Disability premium – paid for by OSC
- Continuing Education stipend
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Reasonable patient volume that optimizes patient care and therapist workload
Physical Therapist Job Requirements
- Completion of accredited Physical Therapy program
- Current Licensure as a Physical Therapist or eligibility to obtain Virginia State Licensure
- No minimum experience required. New graduates welcome to apply.
- Manual therapy skills, exposure to IASTM and Functional Dry Needling will be beneficial
- Strong organization and time management skill required
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities
- Evaluation and development of Physical Therapy plan of care for orthopaedic patient population
Supervision of patient care provided by Physical Therapist Assistants
- Administers physical therapy treatments to include manual therapy techniques, therapeutic exercise, modalities, traction, etc.
- Medical documentation to include patient evaluation, re-evaluation, daily treatment notes, exercise flow sheets, and all other necessary paperwork
- Participation in Community Lectures/Outreach
- Communication with outside sources (referral sources, physicians, third party payers, etc.) to provide comprehensive patient care
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Participates in open communication and team building opportunities
- Excellent Work Environment with an Employee Satisfaction Centered Management Team
- Brand new, streamlined, modern facility
- Competitive salary based on experience plus productivity bonus
- Health (employee company paid) – Anthem BCBS, dental, short term and long term (company paid) disability, supplemental life insurance
- 401K plan, Fidelity Platform, Financial Advisor
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunity for professional and community relations: Surgical Observation, Community Lectures/Outreach, Program development opportunities
- Fantastic lifestyle with weekday hours only and no weekends
OSC Physical Therapy Center is located in a state-of-the-art facility located in the Port Warwick area of Newport News, VA. Our dynamic, hands on approach to treatment includes many of the latest technologies and specialties seen in Physical Therapy. With treatment space totaling over 8.000 square feet with a sports floor, there is plenty of room to provide the treatment you want for your patients.
Our clinicians have varied and unique specialties to including several practitioners of functional dry needling, Kinesiotaping, and IASTM with an overall dedication to manual techniques combined with corrective exercises to treat a wide range of physical dysfunction.
OSC Physical Therapy Center is dedicated to a strong team dynamic with open communication among providers.
The Hampton Roads area of Virginia is comprised of beautiful, waterside communities with a population of 1.7 M. Home to the largest naval base in the world and the Air Force, Army and Coast Guard. Hampton Roads also is home to other large employers, such as Newport News Shipbuilding, Canon and NASA. Newport News, Williamsburg, Norfolk and Virginia Beach have many attractive residential areas, excellent school systems and universities.