Come work as a Radiologic Technologist at Orthopaedic and Spine Center. We are currently looking for an individual to join our orthopaedic practice who can handle high X-ray volumes. Responsibilities include providing professional X-rays and patient care for clinic patients while following established standard and practices, assisting physicians and rooming of patients.
We are looking for a full-time, part-time, or PRN position. Monday-Friday, hours vary between 8:00am-6:00pm. Ideal candidates for this position must be ARRT registered and have at least 1 year X-ray experience, a strong work ethic, along with the passion to provide customer service excellence in a positive work environment that promotes success. We are looking for a team player that is energetic, organized, and can effectively communicate with the public.
We want to hear from you. Apply today.
Orthopaedic and Spine Center offers a competitive benefits package and pay.
- Medical and Dental insurance – A portion of the group rate for employee-only coverage is paid by OSC.
- Life insurance and AD&D insurance – OSC provides $25,000 Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance plan for all eligible employees.
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance – OSC provides a Long-Term Disability policy for all eligible employees, which pays 50% of employee monthly earnings up to $15,000 if the employee cannot work for an extended period due to a disabling illness or injury.
Additional Employee Paid Insurance Plans –
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Personal Accident Indemnity
- Personal Sickness Indemnity
- Personal Cancer Indemnity
- Critical Care
Flexible Spending Account – OSC offers FSAs for healthcare and childcare expenses using pre-tax dollars.
401(k) / Profit Sharing Plan – All employees that meet a minimum hourly requirement of 1,000 hours worked per year are eligible for participation in the 401(k) and profit-sharing plan after 12 months of employment and upon reaching the eligible entry dates.
PTO Leave – Full-time employees are eligible for 3 weeks of paid time off after 12 months of employment. PTO leave increases with years of service.
8 paid holiday day off, plus time off for bereavement, jury and witness duty, military duty, annual wellness exam, and blood donations.
Employee Assistant Program (EAP) – OSC sponsors an EAP that is a free resource for employees to seek counseling or support services necessary to resolve some of life’s issues quickly and confidentially. The EAP is available to you when you need guidance, advice, or information.
*Wait periods may apply for benefit eligibility.
OSC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC HISTORY, MARITAL STATUS, PREGNANCY, NON-DISQUALIFYING DISABILITY OR VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED STATUS. WE NEITHER DISCRIMINATE NOR TOLERATE WORKPLACE HARASSMENT ON ANY BASIS PROHIBITED BY LAW.