Orthopaedic and Spine Center offers a competitive benefits package and pay.
- Medical and Dental insurance – A portion of the group rate for employee-only coverage is paid by OSC.
- Life insurance and AD&D insurance – OSC provides $25,000 Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance plan for all eligible employees.
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance – OSC provides a Long-Term Disability policy for all eligible employees, which pays 50% of employee monthly earnings up to $15,000 if the employee cannot work for an extended period due to a disabling illness or injury.
Additional Employee Paid Insurance Plans –
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Personal Accident Indemnity
- Personal Sickness Indemnity
- Personal Cancer Indemnity
- Critical Care
Flexible Spending Account – OSC offers FSAs for healthcare and childcare expenses using pre-tax dollars.
401(k) / Profit Sharing Plan – All employees that meet a minimum hourly requirement of 1,000 hours worked per year are eligible for participation in the 401(k) and profit-sharing plan after 12 months of employment and upon reaching the eligible entry dates.
PTO Leave – Full-time employees are eligible for 3 weeks of paid time off after 12 months of employment. PTO leave increases with years of service.
Holidays – OSC offers the following days as paid holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- the day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Other time off – OSC provides separate benefits to accommodate time off for
- Jury and Witness Duty
- Military Duty
- Yearly Physicals
- Blood Donation
Employee Assistant Program (EAP) – OSC sponsors an EAP that is a free resource for employees to seek counseling or support services necessary to resolve some of life’s issues quickly and confidentially. The EAP is available to you when you need guidance, advice, or information.
*Wait periods may apply for benefit eligibility.
OSC is looking for hard-working, energetic people who are passionate about helping people.
There are currently no open positions. Check back later.
We want to hear from you. Apply today.