Important Notice: If you are trying to access your Patient Portal account and do not remember your Username or Password please contact our office for assistance. Due to some security changes with the newest version of the Patient Portal, the username/password recovery process has changed. Our team of Health Information Representatives can give you the instructions you need to access your account. We appreciate your continued use of the Patient Portal and do not want these new guidelines to hinder your access or use of your Patient Portal.
We hope you will enroll in our Patient Portal! Portal is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to:
- Request Appointments
- Exchange secure messages with your OSC physician
- Request prescription refills
- Reduce in-office wait time by completing medical forms online prior to your appointment
- Access your personal health record
- Pay your bill (A portal account is not required to securely pay bills online)
In order to access the new portal we need to provide you with a security token. This will ensure greater security and connect you to your healthcare account at Orthopaedic & Spine Center.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your name and date of birth
- Call the office at 757-596-1900 and ask to sign up for the Patient Portal.
Once enrolled, visit www.nextmd.com to get started!
Portal messages are answered within 2 business days, and are checked Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. If you have a time-sensitive question for a physician, please call our office.
Help / Instructions
If you have any questions about the new portal, please check out these helpful documents.
For more details or trouble with the portal, please refer to these documents. If you have further questions, you can always contact us at 757-596-1900 or by email at email@example.com.