Important Notice: If you are trying to access your Patient Portal account and do not remember your Username or Password please contact our office for assistance. Due to some security changes with the newest version of the Patient Portal, the username/password recovery process has changed. Our team of Health Information Representatives can give you the instructions you need to access your account. We appreciate your continued use of the Patient Portal and do not want these new guidelines to hinder your access or use of your Patient Portal.
We hope you will enroll in our Patient Portal! Portal is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to:
- Request Appointments
- Exchange secure messages with your OSC physician
- Request prescription refills
- Access your personal health record
- Pay your bill (A portal account is not required to securely pay bills online)
- Email email@example.com your name and date of birth
- Call the office at 757-596-1900 and ask to sign up for the Patient Portal.
Once enrolled, visit this link to get started!
Portal messages are answered within 2 business days, and are checked Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. If you have a time-sensitive question for a physician, please call our office.