Arthroscopy allows an orthopaedic surgeon to diagnose and treat disorders inside the joint through state-of-the-art instruments that provide a clear view of the joint.
The arthroscopic surgeons at Orthopaedic & Spine Center (OSC) are certified to perform arthroscopic examinations, as well as perform arthroscopic surgery.
Arthroscopy is one of the most common orthopaedic surgeries in the United States, and we are proud to offer this service to our patients. This technology allows our physicians to give an accurate diagnosis and provide proper treatment of joint problems, ensuring the best orthopaedic care for all of our patients. An arthroscopic procedure is far less invasive, resulting in less pain and quicker recovery times.
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Meniscus Repair
- Carpel Tunnel Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Rotator Cuff Repair
If you are experiencing joint pain, OSC can help you improve your quality of life with a variety of solutions. Our professional specialists can help you to understand the problem and find a treatment solution that works for you.
What Our Patients Are Saying
- I had Dr. Boyd Haynes replace my torn ACL in my right knee back in 2005. It was my first ever surgery and I was very nervous about the having it done but I wanted to be able to stay active with sports, etc. Dr. Haynes made the surgery and recovery a breeze. And with the help of physical therapy I was back playing in my adult baseball league the next spring. I just recently experienced swelling in the same knee after hard running workouts. A MRI revealed a tear in the meniscus which required a… Read More
Michael Harris – ACL and Meniscus Repair Surgeries
- Dr. Haynes and the OSC staff have been amazing in every way. My wife had hip replacement approximately 5 years ago. She was barely able to walk and was suffering from severe pain in the joint. She now is able to workout at the gym 4 days a week and has no pain whatsoever. I have had four surgeries by Dr. Haynes. I was a avid runner for over 25 years and as a result, I tore the meniscus in both of my knees over the years. Dr. Haynes performed arthroscopic surgery on both knees and after my… Read More
Stan Morgan – Partial Knee Replacement and Arthroscopic Meniscus Repair
- Dr. Boyd Haynes is an excellent, caring, and well-qualified orthopedic doctor. I started having knee problems in 2007 with a torn meniscus. Dr. Haynes performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee and did an excellent job. Then in March 2015, I started having issues with pain while walking and climbing steps. Before undergoing surgery, Dr. Haynes suggested a series of five Supartz shots for five consecutive weeks. You see, Dr. Haynes is NOT a doctor who would automatically perform surgery if you… Read More
Kathleen (Kathy) Wright – Total Knee Replacement
- I am 56 with arthritis in both knees. The pain, stiffness and inflammation started in 2009 has increased with the passing of each year. I was eventually diagnosed with a torn Meniscus in my left knee. Arthroscopic surgery provided some relief. A once very active lifestyle of walking, jogging and rollerskating dwindled to watching television. I was in pain whether I was standing, sitting or lying in bed. Going up and down the stairs became a major undertaking. One day a coworker who had knee… Read More
Deidre Ellington – Non-surgical Treatment for Knee Arthritis
- About two years ago, my left knee was hurting and I was giving into it by limping and putting most of my weight on my right knee. I was referred to Dr. Boyd Haynes by a friend. He ordered an MRI and found that I had a torn meniscus and loose body in my knee causing the pain. Dr. Haynes reputation is not to be so quick for surgery without trying all other alternatives. I was told that if cortisone shots corrected the problem and lasted three to six months, then that would the best treatment. I… Read More