Why do patients choose the Orthopaedic & Spine Center (OSC) for their Hip Care and Total Hip Replacement?
The hip surgeons at Orthopaedic & Spine Center offer the residents of Hampton Roads the most effective non-surgical therapies and tissue sparing, minimally invasive surgical treatments for all causes of hip pain. From acute care for a pelvis or hip fracture, total hip replacement, arthroscopic hip surgery or treatment of arthritis, our physicians can provide you with pain relief and help you choose the treatment appropriate for you.
Our reputation for incorporating excellence in orthopedics with complete, individualized care for our patients has more people choosing OSC for their hip arthroscopy and surgery needs.
Hip Surgery and Care Services
- Total Hip Joint Replacement and Reconstruction
- Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery
- Lateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Posterior Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Joint Revision and Reconstruction (for failed previous hip replacements)
- Hip Joint Resurfacing
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Repair of Hip Fractures
Non-Surgical Hip Interventions
- Medication Management for Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis
- Physical Therapy
- Care for Hip and Hamstring Strains
- Epidural Injections for Pain Management
- Hip Injections for Sacroiliac Joint Symptoms
Call (757) 596-1900 to schedule an appointment with our orthopedic hip surgeons. Visit our Contact Us page for information on office hours. Our office is located in Newport News, VA. We are 40 minutes from Virginia Beach and an hour from Richmond, VA.